• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fujiwara FKM 240 mm Stainless Western Deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshstar

Reaction score
Hi

Selling a virtually new Fujiwara FKM Stainless 240 Western Deba, its in as new condition and has never been sharpened or honed, its been used a handful of times and that's it. To look at it you will think your have received a new knife. The reason im selling is that i thought all western debas were double beveled, this knife is pretty much single, it has a slight bevel but its something like 95/5 right handed.

Im asking $95 CONUS shipped paypal included which is a 35%+ saving on a new one, a good deal i beleive for a knife thats as new and only a few weeks old. The knife is perfect and has very good F&F
DSCN0063.jpgDSCN0064.jpgDSCN0065.jpgDSCN0067.jpgDSCN0068.jpgDSCN0069.jpg

I'm tempted. Seriously though, it would take a few minutes to convert it to a 50-50.

It looks like an asymmetric grind and bevel to me. If it was single beveled, it wouldn't be western.

It looks like it's actually a single bevel grind, no? ( 3rd pic)

I think Tinh is talking about changing the edge to 50-50, not the grind. Changing the grind would take quite a bit of time.

Back