Quantcast
Random...and I mean Random Trade
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random...and I mean Random Trade

Random...and I mean Random Trade

I have a Sabatier Nogent 10" chef knife that could become available for the right item. I've fixed it up a fair bit, grinding the finger guard back and narrowing the guard up/rounding its sharp edges.
    I'm looking to get a Soprano Kala or Lanikai ukulele (my other, other hobby). If anyone here happens to have one/know someone who does, I'm interested in a trade. Weird, I know! Haha
    I'll attach pics if anyone is interested.
    There's a good chance the knife will be in Florida soonish, so it might ship out of the US.
    Thanks guys!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Tempting but Jake Shimabikuro and brutha IZ would be mad at me : ) When I am rich I want a original Kamaka painted pineapple. I had a tiki flea, and a pineapple kamaka. Not weird they are fun. So are blues harmonicas.

So, is that a no?
    09/06

Yep. Sorry ;( And good luck!

It's a no for me too, but how about some pictures of that Nogent chef's anyway?

My 10" chef's arrived from TBT last night and is going to require the same work that you put in on yours. I want to see what it should look like when I'm finished!

Dang!
    I'm eyeing a Kala KA-S pineapple, myself. Talk about buttery smooth, deep tones!
    I wish you still ha the Kamaka and wanted to trade it for a French chef's knife. Haha.
    As of right now, my dream uke is a concert KoAloha, but sopranos are so dang cute
    09/06

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Dang!
    I'm eyeing a Kala KA-S pineapple, myself. Talk about buttery smooth, deep tones!
    I wish you still ha the Kamaka and wanted to trade it for a French chef's knife. Haha.
    As of right now, my dream uke is a concert KoAloha, but sopranos are so dang cute
    Good luck on your dream Ukelele mine was a kamaka made just like Jakes. They had a drawing for the limited production just to buy one. Mine name wasn't drawn ;( koaloha has a good sound.

Any interest in selling the Sab? I sold my 4* Elephant a couple of years ago and miss it every day.

Matt, I'm in a bit of a pickle (did he just write that?). I just picked this knife up about a month ago, and it's partly because I have a love for Sabs that goes back a little while. I kinda got dinged with "handling fees", otherwise I'd likely ask $65 for it just to get my money back I wouldn't feel right asking $80, but a trade for a knife (or uke!!!) would likely work.
    Let me know.
    09/06

I guess I'd be interested in a Tanaka, or another nice nakiri. Ok, I'll shut up now.
    09/06