Dark Maple Burl - Video

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
This is a short video with a few pieces of Maple Burl that just came back from getting stabilized at K&G.
Not your normal maple. Unusual darker coloring.
I have added some to the webstore already and will add about a dozen more this weekend.
This link will take you to where they are at in the store.

[video=youtube_share;LTImiCMbWss]http://youtu.be/LTImiCMbWss[/video]

Free Shipping Worldwide - Money Back Guarantee - Free Cutting if you need scales

There has been a minor change in discounts for forum members and repeat customers. I think the way I have things set up now can give forum members and repeat customers a consistent discount as a thank you from me.

If you are a member of one of the knife forums you can have a small discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Please do not attempt to use both discount codes.
In the past discounts were applied differently but the software was mistakenly applying a double discount in some cases causing items to be sold below my cost. These 2 discount codes are the only codes that will function now. I apologize in advance if this has caused any misunderstandings.

Back