Presentation....Hi from ITALY...saluti

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micioarch

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Andrea and I'm from Italy. I started to follow your forum some weeks ago, lookking for some information abaout japanese knife.
My love for knifes started 1 year ago during a cooking lesson, and I started to search around.
I'll hope to find a lot of information and even people from Italy or France with the same passion for knives.

Welcome Andrea.

If you're looking for information about Japanese kitchen knives, you've come to the right place!

Hi Andrea! Welcome to the forum. Just spent some time in Lake Como - beautiful country, fabulous food and most excellent wine. Enjoy!

I'm from Padova, a city famous for the church of S. Antonio and the square of Prato della Valle, the largest one in Europe after Moscow's Red Square.
It's a city really close to Venice.
I'm sure to be in right place to learn and find interesting things.....thanks to everyone for yours welcome in the forum.

Welcome Andrea, my first real chefs job was working for Italians.

Hax CLEAVERS RULE!!!:wink:

Welcome Andrea, my first real chefs job was working for Italians.

Hax CLEAVERS RULE!!!:wink:

Welcome nice to see you here :D

Hi Andrea. It's nice to see someone that so close to me. I'm from Slovenia (Nova Gorica) which is right on the boarder with Italy :).

Back