EaterLA's Hottest Chefs 2012... need some help

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Every year, EaterLA does a "hottest chefs" competition... this year we have a few friends in the running... in round one, Kris Tomonaga won. Right now, in round 3, Jeff from Stella Rosa is taking 2nd place... lets get the vote out and put him in 1st... so take a couple of seconds, click the link, and help me embarrass one of our friends

http://la.eater.com/archives/2012/02/03/hot_chefs_round_1_armstrong_williams_crary_mahin.php

I voted for him, but he's competing against someone who was on Top Chef. That's going to be tough to beat.

Jon - Sneaky, Sneaky Grassroots Ninja Style - :nunchucks:
Bringing in the Knife Knuts from around the world to get your boy a win.

We've got your back.:bat:

Ok, I am running two computers today and voted on each. Good luck!

look up his resume... you might be more impressed with him after that ;)

Hahaha, I'm not impressed with the Top Chef guy. He just has much more name recognition.

I threw your boy a vote Jon, but it looks like he is facing an uphill battle for first.

Edit: Looks like your friends here may be turning the tide, he is nipping at the heels of first place now!

hey, he started at 4th today... we couldnt have that... seems like he's edging up there now... just a few more votes guys ;)

Thanks for the help

alright... Jeff just took the lead... lets try to keep him there. If you havent already voted, get on that ;)

You know you want to be part of the decision making for LA's hottest chef (aka... the eaterLA popularity contest)

great question Don, inquiring minds want to know. I voted for him he now has a 1.5% lead.

he has quite a few... since there are some that i sell, if you're really curious feel free to shoot me a PM. That way we can leave this thread uncluttered with stuff like that.

he has quite a few... since there are some that i sell, if you're really curious feel free to shoot me a PM. That way we can leave this thread uncluttered with stuff like that.

Voted :viking:

oh man... jeff just dropped down to 2nd... whats up with that? You guys are slacking :razz:

You made it sound like he's a pizza chef.

come on guys... how'd we let him drop into 3rd? Whats going on here?

:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

alright... back in 1st. FWIW, this is pretty much so i can make fun of him tomorrow ;)

Anyways, thanks for the help guys.

Back