Claro Walnut - Stabilized by K&G

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
These blocks are some Claro Walnut that just came back from getting stabilized at K&G.
Good figure and colors. Much easier to get a great finish than natural walnut because the stabilizing fills in a lot of the pores.
This link will take you to where they are at in the web store.

Free Shipping Worldwide - Money Back Guarantee - Free Cutting if you need scales

There has been a minor change in discounts for forum members and repeat customers. I think the way I have things set up now can give forum members and repeat customers a consistent discount as a thank you from me.

If you are a member of one of the knife forums you can have a small discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Please do not attempt to use both discount codes.
In the past discounts were applied differently but the software was mistakenly applying a double discount in some cases causing items to be sold below my cost. These 2 discount codes are the only codes that will function now. I apologize in advance if this has caused any misunderstandings.

Wow that's just awesome. Walnut is one of my favorite woods to look at or work but if I get any of this, I'll end up with more knives and that would be No GOOD.

Wow that's just awesome. Walnut is one of my favorite woods to look at or work but if I get any of this, I'll end up with more knives and that would be No GOOD.

I might as well be the one to tell you;
"There is no such thing as too many knives"

I am not too sure about Bigfoot and UFOs, but I am positive about the knife thing.

Hey! Don't diss Bigfoot! Last time I got abducted, me, he, and Quark had a nic cup of tea, and fresh crumpets with a SWEET current jelly! He would have taken offence!

Not too many knives forme. Just might refer you to the knives vs spouse thread. Soon packages will start arriving that will push me toward the danger zone.

Not too many knives forme. Just might refer you to the knives vs spouse thread. Soon packages will start arriving that will push me toward the danger zone.
I understand. I am just teasing you.

Hey! Don't diss Bigfoot! Last time I got abducted, me, he, and Quark had a nic cup of tea, and fresh crumpets with a SWEET current jelly! He would have taken offence!

One of the Native American communities used to have a bit of trouble with Bigfoot just south of us.
Their village is along the Smith River where it comes to the ocean.
It was a long standing custom to make sure you were always on the North side of the river before dark.
Seems that Bigfoot was abducting the women on the South side of the river.

Back