Quantcast
Handle order update - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Handle order update

Oh yeah, looks great! Gonna look even better on my Tanaka!! In honor of his passing I'd like to dedicate the re-handling to him.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

much more awesomer
    There's that dyed spalted tamarind again. Where is the second one, the one I asked about, oh, a month ago?
    Francesco
    Unskilled flunky

Quote Originally Posted by SameGuy View Post
    There's that dyed spalted tamarind again. Where is the second one, the one I asked about, oh, a month ago?
    I just scored another piece of that funky wood, I can make you a set

Stefan

Hi guys, just for all of you who bought a handle in the last week or so, between not getting to the post office, running out of boxes, and my printer dying I am a bit late with shipping things out. But the plan is to pack the rest up on Saturday while Germany beats Portugal in soccer and shipping it all out right after that. Thanks for your patience. Working on the next batches, by next week there should be quite a few other ones finished.

Stefan

i was thinking about ordering a handle to see if i like it. then i saw the waiting list

number 9 is just what i've been looking for. i don't need the ring in between though...how do i order it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi Ninja View Post
    number 9 is just what i've been looking for. i don't need the ring in between though...how do i order it?
    You get on the waiting list....
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Yeah, unfortunately I am notorious for long wait times. However, it's getting better. Unless I find a full time job on short notice, I will spend more time catching up. Next week I hope to cross about 25-30 handles off the order list. Still plenty left, but the wait time is moving from years to months...

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately I am notorious for long wait times. However, it's getting better. Unless I find a full time job on short notice, I will spend more time catching up. Next week I hope to cross about 25-30 handles off the order list. Still plenty left, but the wait time is moving from years to months...

Stefan
    full time job? with this skill and service, i think you'd be make a lot of money just by selling handles alone. if you devote more time into it, i could only imagine the $$$ you'll be making.

but back on topic, how long is the wait?

I wish! My prices are too low, this is actually the first year with a potential to break into the profit zone - a few more years like that and I could break even overall And I always say it's a small market of crazy people (myself included, of course), but nothing to build an existence on.

Anyway, as for wait time, I would say sometime in September is realistic the way things are going now. Many times I don't strictly go in the order on my list because it is more efficient to bundle similar ones into one batch. And if it's a very 'simple' design, I can sometimes just squeeze them in somehow. But overall, I try to be fair and respect the order sequence.

Stefan

+ Reply to Thread