Hi from Cleveland area

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hards80

Reaction score
Been lurking on your forums for a few days, thought it was time to register and say hi. Been using some cheap german steel for ~10 years. After finishing up grad school I am looking to revamp my cutlery (well alot of my cookware tbh).. learned alot from lurking so far, look forward to learning more.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and will post some more in the appropriate forums.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and help in the thread I posted. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can and contribute in my own way

Welcome to the forum. Being a highly educated man, you appreciate the chukabocho!

Hax CLEAVERS RULE!!! :D

Welcome! The job market any better in those parts yet? I been trying to relocate there for a while now. No offers, no call backs :(

Welcome! The job market any better in those parts yet? I been trying to relocate there for a while now. No offers, no call backs :(

Slowly it is improving, and shifting away from steel etc to service and healthcare, etc. The jobless rate is no longer worse than national average but is no better either. Things are slowly on the up so keep trying, with enough apps and calls something will work out for you in due time.

Hey!

Where abouts in Cleveland? I'm on the west side. West Park to be exact.

Jason

Back