• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: Yoshikane 240 mm SLD Kiritsuke - custom

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh lol, just to bling for me - you should know Ø :D

This is the only price drop I'll do on this knife:

New price: 300 Euro + shipping and paypal fees

I've been clicking links and following this knife through various video and photo galleries, and while it looks great, I haven't seen much in the way of specs or description.

Do you know what the cladding is? Is it a nickel /carbon blend or is it the more reactive iron stuff like Shigefusa uses?

Approximate spine thickness @ heel, mid, tip?
Balance point?

The design seems to lean more towards the "general use"/gyuto end of the mix than the yanagi/suji slicer end. Is this correct?
If you where to keep it, what would you see using it for the most?

Any idea of shipping cost to the USA?

it's the stainless, go to Maxims site, you will see the specs there.

i would buy that if it were carbon. i love my Yoshi V2, and that would look nice next to it. oh well. good luck!

Decided to take the Yoshi of the market ... thanks for looking.

I never really understood what you ment by "to blingy". It has a beautiful shine on it which will go away when you start using it. Or the beautiful damascus which you will not harm at all. Just being curious.

I just prefer knifes that are not damascus, to shiny/flashy - ones you have to take really good care of to maintain the good looks.

The knife is a piece of art but to "blingy" to use in a pro-kitchen, that would be a shame, well that's what I think anyways.

Back