Japanese Knives Web Seminar 2-26-12 Single Bevel Basics

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought i'd give this a bump again in case anyone missed this the first time around. I expect to cover a number of things including hamaguri edge basics, the tips of single bevel knives, uraoshi construction, how to spot common problems, how to fix common problems, how to maintain blade shapes, the use of microbevels on single bevel knives, and the basics of kasumi finishes. If you're interested in signing up, let me know.

UPDATE- 4 online spots left and 1 in-store

Please e-mail me if you're interested in participating in the class... sign up closes on friday

last day to sign up for this class- single bevel basics. Just a few spots left.

-Jon

whoops... i made a mistake here... no class this sunday... its next sunday... signups are still open until next friday... sorry for the confusion

Are video spots still available? I can't make it to your store this Sunday. :(

Yup. I'll take one video spot. Thanks Jon.

I'll e-mail you it as soon as I download skype and register. I haven't yet. :sorry:

Also, is a webcam necessary? I was hoping to watch and learn more than participate and ask questions this time.

Thanks.

I know I have speakers, I'm pretty sure my laptop has a built in microphone. Do you know if 802.11b is fast enough?

Back