Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PRO photos!!! Meteorite damascus gyuto.

Hey guys, dont be trying to jump on my million layer knife!!! BACK OFF!!!! LOL

Dont worry Mingooch. I put your name on the Million layer billet in permanent marker.. Its in stone now lolol

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Gotta mess with those that moved too slow. Cant wait till that baby is done.

Wont be long now!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Purchase info

How much $ and how/where can I buy a Chef knife version about 8 to 9 inches?

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Thanks Guys for checking out the pictures! Im humbled by your comments and remarks about the knife! And very proud of this knife!

I do know that this whole project from start to finish will always hold a special place in my heart, and mind.

Its such a amazing honor to be able to work with you guys as well as to use these awesome materials!! And as a Dad, Im proud of Jr. and blessed to be able to work with him on this and all our projects!

After finishing this one. and filling a couple of other orders that have meteorite damascus.. I am happy to say. I have one more large billet of this Galaxy pattern steel from the same bar this knife was made. So if there is anyone that is interested in getting one of my knives and would like to have Galaxy damascus.. feel free to contact me!

Good lord Randy. That's insane.
    All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat?'.- Homer Simpson

Charlie, you probably handled it at the Metro DC Cooking/ Entertaining show a few years back. This thread is from 2012.

That's right. Still blows my mind.
    All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat?'.- Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac69dave View Post
    How much $ and how/where can I buy a Chef knife version about 8 to 9 inches?
    Email me or message me and we can make it happen. You can send me a email from my web site. Or thru Intsatnt message on this board.

Availible Knives