Quantcast
Tsunami Suji WIP - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsunami Suji WIP

Thanks Darren. I like filework and think it adds alot of class to some knives!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by Twistington View Post
    I would skip the filework except for the endcap, I liked the use of corbys instead of hidden pins on a western-wa.

And as you wrote "Im super happy with the handle combination[...]" could not agree more on this.
    Filework only on the end cap. Thats a cool Idea. I will be doing that! I love Corby's, and agree there almost always a safe and good option for a western handle. These are the LARGE corby's and are going to be engraved with a Tsunami wave symbol. Should be a great addition to the overall look and theme if you will of the knife!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by PierreRodrigue View Post
    Nice Randy! The ivory is gorgeous! Little wonder it fetches admiration and price!! Nice combo my friend.
    Thanks Pierre. The stuff is very nice and looks amazing!!

Availible Knives

Wow! Does she got a sister?!?

LOL , David. she does and she is already spoken for! lol Thanks guys for the comments and checking out our work!

Its a KNIFE LIFE!
    Randy

Availible Knives

Nice knife! Are we going to be seeing Earth, Wind, and Fire next?

Very impressive work of knife-art!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Very, very nice!!! The ivory looks pretty amazing, as does the whole package. Handle combo works real well for me.... Two thumbs up buddy!!!

This is really exciting. I think your attitude is going to push American custom kitchen sharps in the right direction.

Thanks Guys!

Eamon.. Im just having way to much fun!! I love my customers, and working with the unique and different materials to create cool knives! And the cool people in the knife community, well you know, There are none better, anywhere!

When I was a boy, a wise old gentlemen told me "Find something you love to to, learn to do it well, and you will never have to work another day in your life." As a 11 year old boy that was a real, .. and I pondered on his words for some time.

Im happy to say. After many years, I figured out exactly what he meant. This is it, he was right and I love it! Its my passion and obsession!!

Its just such a blessing that we are so well received by you knife Knits!!

Thanks!

Availible Knives