Quantcast
Damascus billets Kitchen knife stock!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Damascus billets Kitchen knife stock!

Damascus billets Kitchen knife stock!

I got a couple of nice random pattern billets available. I accept PayPal, and or Money orders. Prices and sizes are listed. Thanks for looking.

These are WIDE and fairly thin more geared for kitchen knife stock or folder stock, please review the sizes on these and post Ill take it and the billet number. These are annealed and surface ground. ready to rock n roll! Made from 1080 and 15n20 steel.

Also I have 4 sets of explosion pattern bolster stock. These measure 1 1/2 X 1 1/2 X 1/4" and are made of 1080 and 15n20

Feel free to contact me through Here or visit my Damascus for sale page

Billet 11 measures 17 3/4" X 2+" X .123" 1080 and 15n20 Surface ground, and annealed. $216.00 delivered, USA top billet in pictures

Billet 12 measures 17" X 1 15/16" X .100" 1080 and 15n20 Surface ground, and annealed. $210.00 delivered USA Bottom billet in pictures

Bolsters, I have 3 sets all same size and pattern. Only 1 pictured.
    Explosion pattern 1 1/2 X 1 1/2 X 1/4" 1080 ans 15n20 Set of 2 $50.00 Delivered USA

Please feel free to view the Damascus for sale page on my web site!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Still have these 2 billets and some awesome explosion bolster stock available. I have not listed these on the web site yet, figuring I would give you guys first dibs on them. Any interest?

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread