Quantcast
QR codes? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: QR codes?

I'd do it for the right business/product/promo.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

If there is an interest in what the scanned code will take me to, then yes. You need to download the scanner app in some cases, I did with my Blackberry. Now in your case Jon, there is a site I ran accross, where you can create one for your store/site.

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

Yes, I use it them for certain products.

Jon, why're you asking?

A few days ago a marketing guy came to our office and strongly suggested we have QR codes on our business cards. I wondered how many people actually scan them on their phones. Only a few people I know do, but he said it was the wave of the future.

I can easily see this becoming much bigger and worthwhile.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by mano View Post
    Jon, why're you asking?

A few days ago a marketing guy came to our office and strongly suggested we have QR codes on our business cards. I wondered how many people actually scan them on their phones. Only a few people I know do, but he said it was the wave of the future.
    I have never seen one on a business card, but that would be a good idea. Especially if I could scan it and it could add it to my contacts with all the info.

That is actually a good idea. I am just making business cards up for my teensy weensy business, and I might as well use the other side. Do it Jon, all the cool kids are doing, and the next stop is a tattoo

k.

I have a QR code on my card that adds my contact info to your contacts.

Assuming you have a smart phone...

The business card idea sounds great. I never knew QR code could do that...I always thought it just sent you to a specific URL.

i just had a run of my business cards done with the qr code on the back, but sara and i were talking about who uses them today and it got me wondering