OT: Knife Knut Knonsense

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone else misspell words like 'nice' and write 'knice' instead?

And the other night I woke up my wife in the late hours and told her to be careful and move to the edge of the bed because there were knives in the bed somewhere.

P.S. If you are wondering there were no knives in my bed, but the ones I thought were in bed were made by Pierre.

k.

And the other night I woke up my wife in the late hours and told her to be careful and move to the edge of the bed because there were knives in the bed somewhere.

P.S. If you are wondering there were no knives in my bed, but the ones I thought were in bed were made by Pierre.

k.

i had a dream that i was sharpening my knives on my shin bones.

k.

If I weren't affected myself, I'd offer you a free session :)

Stefan

It's like a secret code amongst my friends. If they are replaced by aliens, I will know it when then stop adding the "k" in personal correspondence.

If you are offering help, you need to post an hourly rate and if you accept insurance.

k.

I don't accept insurance and my hourly rate is one board foot of premium curly koa :)

Stefan

Not dreams, but I literally have lost a dozen or more full nights of sleep over the past year, thinking about grinding. No joke. I think about it like I used to think about playing guitar in high school, and I used to play 5-10 hours a day.

Back