Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuff Links

Cuff Links

So upon my recent viewings of James Bond movies I've come to realize that I do not own a set of cuff links. I figure a set of custom damascus cuff links would be even better. I've been talking a little bit with Randy about it and was wondering if anyone else wanted to get in on this.

I have too many sets of cuff links to consider this, but am sure Randy will produce something unique and incredible for you.

If you want an inexpensive option while you wait, I have half a dozen pairs of these from Brooks Brothers that I like quite a bit.

Cuff links are so cool! But outside of prom and two weddings I never wore/wear them.

-AJ

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    I have too many sets of cuff links to consider this, but am sure Randy will produce something unique and incredible for you.

If you want an inexpensive option while you wait, I have half a dozen pairs of these from Brooks Brothers that I like quite a bit.
    It used to be brooks brothers khakis with a navy blazer and Burberry trench coat. Glad my life is more casual now.

I like the idea but I only own short sleeved and colorful shirts...

Stefan

I would be interested. I wear cufflinks at least twice a week...and I love unique ones.

OK guys. Were talking about doing a short run of awesome, damascus cuff links! Im thinking 12 to 14 mm rounds and or squares. With silver or antiqued backs.
    Im thinking Explosion damascus or ultra cool mosaic pattern damascus faces. The price per set is not set in stone yet. But the more pre orders we can get the better price I will be able to offer on these sets.

currently Im thinking 45.00 to 50.00 a set. this price is not set in stone just a estimate. Once I know how many sets are being made. I will lock in.. but no more then 50.00 a set for sure.

If you are interested. please post here or pm so I can start a list..

Heres a example of the patterns I was thinking for these!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

<sigh> I'm in. Dang it, Randy!

Probably will be a x-mas gift for my brother-in-law -- he has to dress up a lot. I try to limit dressing up myself to my weddings, and hopefully will not need another one of those for at least a few years.

Put me down for a set of squares
    I use a suit at work everyday, and it would be awesome with a pair of cufflinks from HHH

I liked the first damascus on the pics .)

Squares like these ones:
    http://www.dillards.com/product/Kenn..._301_502270916

I hope for a lock similar to that one as well