Quantcast
Cuff Links - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Cuff Links

Craig, Its there. I treated all of them, But prevent and stop it are 2 different things. Just like a high carbon knife. or any other iron or steel it can and will rust.

But, with a little care. It will last a lifetime.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Mine arrive this morning, but I will not have a chance to open until tonight. I'll let you know if there appears to be a bond issue.

Dave, just write return to sender on the package and send them back. then you dont have to pay shipping! Ill fix em right away and return them! lol

I have been working on this all day and will be repairing these with solder. After testing a few I found one that will work with the materials and is strong. I mean super strong! I tried to get it to separate. and destroyed the back.

Any and all future projects like this, jewelry style things.. will be soldered! This was a learning curve for me. I had never done cuff links or anything like this Before.
    Now I know and the next round will be even better and cooler then this round. Im thinking mokume on silver backs for the next batch.

Again I am sorry guys. Let me make it right. and just send these all back to me like a recall! If you have not opened them. Write RETURN TO SENDER on the box and return them.

This makes 3 so far... Im now doing a TOTAL RECALL..

ATT... EVERYONE please send them back, if possible to save me shipping costs, write return to sender on the package and they will get back to me. I will make the necessary repairs and return them to you all ASAP>

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

RECALL. Please review my last couple posts for explanation.

I am asking that everyone return the cuff links, You can write "return to sender" on the package.. and it will save on time and shipping costs.

For those who are overseas etc. You may be better to send them back postage paid. So they dont get lost in the mail.

I will do my best to refund any and all postage costs as well as return shipping costs etc.

Sry for this. and I assure you. I will make it right.

God Bless
    Randy

Availible Knives

That's decent of you, Randy.

This is why we love you!

Man, I so badly want to open up the package and show your work to my wife, but I'll hold off and send them back for now. But who knows, I may change my mind before morning

Hello everyone! I just wanted to update the thread. I have received many packages back this week and today will be tearing into them and reworking them. I should have the ones I have received as of today. Back in the mail and heading your way B4 Monday morning.

I have done my testing and some practice soldering. Im now confident that they will be perfect and we will not have any future problems with them. Thanks to everyone for being so understanding and patient with me on this. It speaks volumes about this great group of knife Knits!!!

On a side note.. Im looking into a second batch. and doing them with Sterling silver backs and possibly taking it even one step further and adding Sterling silver bezel set Mokume or Damascus of a different pattern etc. Anyone think they would like a set, I can start a list and we can start planning and working toward making this happen.

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by wenus2 View Post
    Anybody interested in a tie tack?
    Dunno how many it would take to make it worth while, but I have it on good authority that the will of the people shall inspire the man to action....
    I would be in meteorite.

Good morning. I just wanted to update this post..

I have received a number of these back and made the repairs and sent them out today. Here is a list so far of the ones I have sent back.

Travis K ,
    Dave D.
    Robin W.
    Don C.
    Taylor E.
    Karring M.

These should be back to you guys this week.

I have received another box yesterday. and will hopefully get many more this week. and will spend the day Saturday repairing them and any I get back this week will ship out first part of next week.

Thanks Guys. I look forward to getting these fixed up and starting on the next crazy cool project!
    God Bless
    Randy

Availible Knives

Thanks, Randy!