Quantcast
Cuff Links - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Cuff Links

Thank You Randy...sent mine out Thursday

I appreciate the candor and quick solution to fixing the pending problem. It shows you take great pride in your work, and will be looking forward to getting these in the mail again. I can be excited for a second time opening them .

Quote Originally Posted by The Edge View Post
    I appreciate the candor and quick solution to fixing the pending problem. It shows you take great pride in your work, and will be looking forward to getting these in the mail again. I can be excited for a second time opening them .
    Crap, you mean I won't be the only guy in town rockin these bad boys?
    We are gonna have to work out some kind of rotation
    Last edited by wenus2; 04-18-2012 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Apple's slang dictionary ain't for shyte
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

Dang, I just got back from a crazy april's worth of work related travel. And now I can't open that lovely box sitting on my kitchen countertop (all packages I receive go there. Wonder why... the gf probably thinks they are all knives)

Can I still send this back to you Randy?

Good day Tristan, Yes, Please send them back..

I have a few sets sitting here. that will we will be fixing and get sent out ASAP.

Again sorry about the inconvenience.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Hello, I just wanted to update this again. I have repaired and send out all the boxes that have been returned.

Thanks guys. and God Bless YA!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Mine too?
    If no, tell me. I can have em shipped to NYC

Oivind dahle.. Yours have not made it back to me yet. When they do I will contact you B4 returning them for instructions

Availible Knives

WoOt! Thanks

Looking forward to em. Too bad Im not your neighbor

No problem, If we can ship them to you here in the states that even better! Theres a house that just became available right across the street. Neighbor.

Availible Knives