Quantcast
Cuff Links - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Cuff Links

Got mine back today. Sturdily attached, I can't see these coming off again.

A word of warning to others: the damascus ones I got would definitely discolour a shirt if you just used them out of the box. I wiped mine once, oiled them, then brushed it with my thumb and it came away black. So I gave them a good rubbing with a kitchen towel (which was getting colour on each wipe) and oiled them again, they seem fine now. Gorgeous, actually. The meteorite ones were fine out of the box. I wonder if steel washes out of clothes? lol.

Craig, Good to know that they arrived safe and sound! Thanks for the report.

oivind_dahle Yours are here and ready to send out. Please let me know where to forward them.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

I've been wearing them all day, and no marks on the shirt yet. I think with some basic care before use (all of 5 minutes for me, not a big deal) they're safe.

Good to hear, thanks for the heads up Craig.
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

Well guys, I have had a few requests to do another batch. This time Im gona up the stakes a little and use sterling silver backs, and stainless steel damascus. Like taking it to another level!!

Any takers? There is a thread that was started on my forum. Anyone who may want to get in on the second round of custom damascus cuff links please stop in and post that your interested. Ill be making a set or two "test" pieces sometime in June The design will be new and cool! and well.. I think some of ya may really dig this second batch!

Thanks again to all who got the first ones. and for your patience and understanding on them!

Looking forward to many more!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

Last call on custom order cuff links. Im ready to do another round and this time take it to another level, using stainless damascus and Sterling silver backs!

Anyone interested, Can contact me direct. and we will work out the details. and get your name on the list.

Thanks again guys for your support and challenging us to try new stuff like this! Anyone have any other suggestions. Shoot me a PM.

God Bless
    Randy

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

Arrived yesterday
    Today is national day in Norway. I used them at once:

Thanks. Cool cufflinks, and cool story to share with my friends.
    Impressive to think how far this meteorite has traveled the last couple of billion years

Happy Syttende Mai to our Norwegian Friends!!
    - Oivind - Nice addition to the wardrobe. Enjoy the National Day.

Thanks
    I wear suits to work, so these babies will see a lot of fun

Great job Randy. Thanks

Thank you Oivind. This is the first time I have seen a set being used. Great photo. my friend. and Im glad they made it to you in time for your BIG day!

God Bless
    Randy

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

+ Reply to Thread