Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuff Links

I'm interested!

A bit lost in translation when i saw the thread name.. i just related it to handcuffs, even though i know what cuff links are.
    So i just started to wonder what a kinky little guy you where, to have damascus cuff-links made by Randy.

Then my mind wandered to places we should not go.

Count me in. I was searching the interwebs for these a while ago.

I have a set made from metorite - very cool and interesting especially when the light hits them. When I can figure out how to upload a photograph, I'll post them.

Awesome! Starting to build a list. So far we have six sets. and climbing!
    If anyone wants more then one set. please let me know so I can modify the list and my count.

I would love to be at 10 sets B4 I start this, 20 would be even better. So I'm going to let this run for a little while longer then I will be contacting each of you with specific's. (price, dates. material choices and stuff!)

tkern, Line cooked, WildBoar, oivind_dahle, Craig, rsacco

Thanks guys, this is going to be fun!!

I was also thinking and on a request from a member.. That at some point in the future making and offering some forged damascus money clips. I may spend a few hours this weekend and make a couple to see how these will work out. Some would call it R&D I just call it having some fun on a Saturday afternoon!! Stay tuned!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by Mint427 View Post
    I have a set made from metorite - very cool and interesting especially when the light hits them. When I can figure out how to upload a photograph, I'll post them.
    I think that would be a cool cuff link! I could also offer these with meteorite!! As a UPGRADE..

That would actually be pretty amazing. The stuff is so 3-D when the light hits it or its turned it changes. The stuff is just WILD!!!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Price metorite? I cannot pay until 1. Mars

I would be very interested in a set of cufflinks. It's my dad's 60th birthday soon and I think this would be a cool little gift

Stupid Question:

Any danger for radiation from the meteorite cuff links?