Quantcast
Cuff Links - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuff Links

Ever since this started I've been wondering about getting a bunch of damascus buttons made and replacing some/all of the ones on one of my jackets. I can't decide if it would be too over the top.

I was hoping for cuff links shaped like a wok...

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Ever since this started I've been wondering about getting a bunch of damascus buttons made and replacing some/all of the ones on one of my jackets. I can't decide if it would be too over the top.
    Jackets would be ok I think, but you've gone too far when you put them on your pants. Bling by the ding ain't cool -- unless that's what you're into I guess

k.

Edit: And if you do that jacket thing, don't ever tell your woman/date/wife about it. The quickest way to zero population growth is talking about knives, steel and how you've integrated knives into your wardrobe.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I can't decide if it would be too over the top.
    Depends on the jacket I think. I wouldn't do this to a suit for example, but maybe a casual jacket of some sort would be cool.

<----------- Voted "best dressed" by my peers at Stanley Middle School if you want my credentials.

Update. Tomorrow/Sunday 2/18 will be the last day for pre orders. If you would like to get in on this please post here or message me.

Everything is coming together well for this project! I have randy Jr. forging a special billet for the damascus cuff links. These are going to be awesome and very detailed and matching from side to side.

Anyone who has messaged me your order that has not received a PP invoice please PM me again. I may of sent it to wrong email address etc.

I want to say Thanks to tkern for starting the ball rolling on this project and to all who have signed up.. The more I have thought about these and how I plan on making them and what the final product will look like. The more excited about it I have become. These are really gona be cool and very unique and original cuff links!

On a side note, I talked to my friend who helped me design and fabricate the box I used for the Out Of This World project, about making some small storage/display boxes for these. After brain storming he and I have agreed it would be cool to offer these to you guys as a option. We plan on using some exceptional burl wood from my stash to make them. and they would be available and delivered with the cuff links.

As soon as I have everything figured out I will update everyone who pre-ordered through PM. with options etc.

Im really looking forward to getting started on these.

God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Doesn't appear to have been any.

Hey guys. I am working on it!

Ill post a update when I get started on them. Its gona be a couple weeks.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

How many ended up ordering?

Hello, In total there were 25 sets pre ordered.. and a couple additional sets were added after.. And because I have not started on them YET.. I am going to open it up again. if anyone else wants to pre order a set, contact me and I will get you on the list.

After having a rather large hiccups with one of the larger tools in my shop. (My forging press needed to be rebuilt). I find myself about 2 weeks behind schedule on these and all my current orders.. Im thankful that the problem was able to be resolved. as quickly as it was.. But still feeling a bit behind the 8ball.

I have BURL boxes being made that I will be offering for these.. I should have photos of a example box soon with final price point. for those who may want a classy box to store there cuff links in!

Thanks again everyone who has pre ordered. these are gona be awesome!!

Availible Knives