2 cups Graham Wafer Crumbs
2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
½ cup Melted Butter
250 grams Cream Cheese
One 300 mL can Condensed Milk
⅓ cup Key Lime Juice **
250 mL Sour Cream
** can substitute for other fruit juices, I normally use regular lime juice but I have used Blood orange juice. I have even put in Bailey's and other drinks for a different taste.
• Preheat oven to 350°
• Combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix well.
• Press into 10 inch pie plate.
• Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
• Mix cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
• Blend in lime juice.
• Beat in sour cream until smooth.
• Pour into cooled crust and chill for 2 hours.
• May garnish with lime peel.