Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Work of Art

That is definitely an awesome piece of work. As far as stickage is concerned, Keith, you might try waxing some of your other blades, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    Very nice. Sitting on a Mies Van der Rohe barcelona chair, sipping champagne and looking a beautiful knife.

k.
    People on this forum don't miss much!
    If you reach the age of 60 without becoming a curmudgeon, you haven't been paying attention.

you got that right!! These guys dont miss a beat!

So Keith, Hows your knife? have you started building a patina yet? I need to see some pictures and any updates on the edge holding etc..

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    you got that right!! These guys dont miss a beat!

So Keith, Hows your knife? have you started building a patina yet? I need to see some pictures and any updates on the edge holding etc..
    It is marvelous, Randy. Not being a pro, and not using the knife enough to really test it, I cannot judge edge holding. However, it is super sharp!
    Went through a good sized mess of collards in short order. It is a joy to use.

Likewise the bacon.

If you reach the age of 60 without becoming a curmudgeon, you haven't been paying attention.

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Love it. Its great to see this one getting dirty! A knife is suppose to be used and enjoyed IMO!! That's what draws me more and more into the kitchen knife world, You guys use em!! I imagine a 240 gyuto, in a home cooks hands would do more actual cutting in a year then 20 of the knives made for hunting or camping combined!

Thanks for posting the photos!! Made my day to see this one with some food on it!! Im glad to hear that your enjoying the knife!

God Bless YA Keith!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives