Quantcast
So Which is the Mightiest gyuto
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Which is the Mightiest gyuto

So Which is the Mightiest gyuto

Deleted
    Last edited by welshstar; 02-10-2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Caused offence apparently

What the hell is a "Gyuto range?" The mightiest gyuto I have ever seen is the Mizuno honyaki. Easy. Nothing not named "deba" even comes close.

OK
    Last edited by welshstar; 02-10-2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Post deleted, ill drop this thread, obviously from TK's reply im causing offence

Cool. Then I interpreted correctly.

No problem TK

Dont want to offend with questions to simple or not worthy.

Sorry for being so stupid

Quote Originally Posted by tk59 View Post
    What the hell is a "Gyuto range?" The mightiest gyuto I have ever seen is the Mizuno honyaki. Easy. Nothing not named "deba" even comes close.
    range [reɪndʒ]
    n

13. a rank, row, or series of items

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/range

You referenced Muzuno honyaki. That is one "range" or line of knives that Mizuno makes. JCK sells 4 different "ranges" (or lines) of Mizuno knives. Obviously just answering "Mizuno" wouldn't have cut it, you had to specify honyaki, which is what he was looking for.

Sorry. I didn't mean to make it sound like a bad question. It's just that the Miz is such a beast.

I guess I should have written: "Gyuto range?" The mightiest gyuto I have ever seen is the Mizuno honyaki. From what I've seen, nothing not named "deba" even comes close.

My bad.

Bummer. I would have liked to have contributed to the answer. What, it was up for how many minutes?

@ Welshstar, Perhaps you should let others respond as well?

Salty

When someone responds to a question with the first words " what the hell is " it indicates they are pissed and angry at the question

Im very sensitive to not starting any flame wars or environments where even dumb questions are jumped on, so my course of actiom was to just retreat and delete my apparently dumb question so as not to further inflame TK who has much higher standing than me in the forum

Sponsors
    lol... i think you're taking this a bit too seriously. I'm pretty sure no offense was meant nor was the question stupid.

also, for what its worth, even within the same line, some sizes can be mighty while others thin. Better to ask about a specific brand/maker and size

+ Reply to Thread