AFKitchenknifeguy's aka Jason's Knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Haven't bought any for awhile, but for some of the newer guys:

Knivesetc030.jpg
[/IMG]

Knivesetc033.jpg
[/IMG]

Knivesetc036.jpg
[/IMG]

Knivesetc038.jpg
[/IMG]

Knivesetc042.jpg
[/IMG]

Knivesetc040.jpg
[/IMG]

Knivesetc043.jpg
[/IMG]

Knivesetc045.jpg
[/IMG]

Knivesetc048.jpg
[/IMG]

Knivesetc049.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I have seen pictures of some of your knives elsewhere Jason. This should be good!

Last edited:
I am a little mad at myself for not knowing all the knives. Any chance you can add a maker list?

A few in a safe, a few stay in pelican cases, a few in a knife bag, and about 3-5 on my cutting board. I like to rotate.

From the top, Kramer damascus and straight steel w/custom saya by Marko, AES custom criollo knife with leather sheath, Ray Rogers custom damascus presentation grade, Shigefusa western damascus with custom handle and saya (Adam and Marko), couple of Pierre's paring knives: standard and sheeps foot, Carter IP gyuto, Harner Butchihiki, Tadsatuna (sp) petty, 270/240 S1 Nenox, Misono gyuto/paring Swedish steel w/ custom koa handles, Carter 210, Watanabe gyuto w/custom Stefan handle, MONZABURO Custom Yanagiba Style Kiritsuke, Grand Cheff SP1 Takayuki 270, Fish handled modified Hattori gyuto (the one in "Edge in the Kitchen" by Chad Ward), Few nice but can't remember the maker yanagi's (guy from Ebay, inexpensive but great knives).

AES custom criollo knife with leather sheath

That profile is awesome, would you send me the specs? geometry and measurments. It would be appreciated.

Obviously stunned by the collection, but it's the simple things such as the Grand Cheff, that I love seeing from some of these history'ed collections.... thanks for sharing.

Always mystified by the Carter knives. Really hard to describe them. Awesome collection!

I like how distinctive your collection is. You can tell right off who did the handles, etc.

The second Kramer you have is the best Kramer I've seen, I think.

Thanks for re-posting these Jason. I always loved your collection. It is inspiring me to break out the camera and load some of mine up.

Looks like your other Kramer could use a saya and I could get a chance to study it a little bit. :)

Maybe if you are in the area. It's hard to part with that kind of knife.

M

Latest posts

Back