Oreo Squares

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarrenSwerid

Reaction score
Base:

2 Eggs (beaten)
2 tsp. Vanilla
1 C. Margerine
1 C. Brown Sugar
3/4 C. Crushed pecans or almonds
1 Box oreo crumbs ( or 1 C. graham wafer crumbs + 3 C. oreo crumbs)

Melt margerine then add sugar. Bring to a boil. Gradually add beaten eggs. Add remaining ingredients. Press into a greased 9"x13" pan and then chill.

Tip: I use a wet spoon to press the mixture into the pan. The mixture can get quite sticky.

Topping:

1/3 C. Margerine
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 egg
2 C. Icing Sugar

Whip together and spread on base.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, no pics. Will post pics the next time I get the chance to make these.

Now take 2 of these, tempura batter them and deep fry them. Now use these two pieces as the bread for your ice cream sandwich. Don't forget the fresh whipped cream and berry coulis for dipping!!

Now take 2 of these, tempura batter them and deep fry them. Now use these two pieces as the bread for your ice cream sandwich. Don't forget the fresh whipped cream and berry coulis for dipping!!

This.

This sounds like something they should feed adam on Man vs Food. My arteries are hardening up just reading about it...

Back