My Very Best - Stabilized Amber Koa Blocks $40 to $100+

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I just finished getting these blocks cleaned up and added to the webstore.
They are my Very Best Amber color Koa Blocks. They have been professionally stabilized by K&G.
These were inherited by one of my Koa suppliers from his Grandfather's stash.

This link will take you to the Koa Section of the store. Look for the ones with Heirloom in the title.

k005.jpg

Free Shipping Worldwide - Money Back Guarantee - Free Cutting if you need scales.

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a small discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Just placed the order...can't wait to see them!

:shocked: Darn you Mark Farley! LMAO!!!

Thats some BEAUTIFUL Koa!! Amazing stuff. and RARE to see stuff of this caliber! and with so much figure!

I may have to pass :cry: I can only hope there is some of this left when I get a boost in my PayPal next week!! :zipper:

:shocked: Darn you Mark Farley! LMAO!!!
I may have to pass :cry: I can only hope there is some of this left when I get a boost in my PayPal next week!! :zipper:

I heard kidneys are bringing big bucks these days.
Just an idea. After all, you've got two.
Or, there is your left............., maybe not a good idea.

Wow, are all but 2 of the 20 blocks gone? :scratchhead:
Different time zones are a real competitive disadvantage

WOW, that is some spectacular stuff! I just ordered one of the last two, even though I don't have a specific knife or project in mind yet.

I was talking to another knifemaker the other day.
He said he couldn't understand people who don't like Koa.
My guess was that they had never seen any of the really good stuff.

I was pretty sure this batch would be popular but was surprised how quick it went away.
There will be more real good but different stuff coming in the next week or two.

I will try to keep a constant flow going as long as I can get the good stuff.

One of my Canadian customers just finished a hunting knife with some of my Koa from last year.
I thought it turned out real good but unfortunately it wasn't a knife for me.
52100Koa1.jpg

Back