• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Knives For Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverie

Reaction score
My drawer isn't big enough (again :p) because of my new knives and more , so i have to make a room for it.

Here's a brand new never used hiromoto AS gyutou 24cm with Butch blue jeans micarta. I got this one from Dave's first group-buy, i never use it so it still sharp, comes with Dave's edge. The only thing i need to address is that it has a minor scratch on the blade surface that i can't capture from my camera. My brother who tried to clean up my table saw this knife and he put it to plastic knife guard that leave a scratch on it. Beautiful knife and great looking handle. $260.
P1010797.jpg
P1010796.jpg

Misono ux-10 24cm with custom handle (redwood burl if i'm not mistaken) from Adam. This new knife will cost you $330 on JCK, plus the handle from Adam cost me like $150ish. I let it go for $210.
P1010799.jpg
P1010798.jpg

CCK pigsticker. great cheap knife for butchering. I used this knife for filetting fish and love it. $35
P1010800.jpg

thanks for looking,
Rio

cck sold. hiro AS still available......

price drop... $250 for the hiro AS !!!

Jeeze, almost 24 hours start to finish! You guys are slackin'!

Hi guys, I am trying to get a hold of Rio and haven't heard back on PM. If anybody has an email address could you please PM me? Thanks,

Stefan

Back