Question for the pros.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memorael

Reaction score
So I was hoping someone could give me some links to a place online to buy cool plates and all that front of house stuff like glasses, forks etc...

Check Libby.com for the usual glassware. You can buy that brand all over the web. For Asian plates I buy at Korin.com. They have a bunch of Asian serviceware and detail stuff. I buy my high end wine glasses from one of my wine distributors. I'm not crazy about having them shipped.

For what it's worth, I think Stolzle makes some really nice unleaded stemware that really resists breakage quite well. I have some very thin-walled glasses and I think I lost just one over the last five years or so. That's way better than most of the other brands I've used.

I usually go etundra.com for all my supplies. Its one of the cheapest I have found.

I have a rep from Edward Don that hooks me up with bulk orders on flatware, plates, glasses etc. Maybe JB prince is an option as well?

For what it's worth, I think Stolzle makes some really nice unleaded stemware that really resists breakage quite well. I have some very thin-walled glasses and I think I lost just one over the last five years or so. That's way better than most of the other brands I've used.

That's what we use.

I use Libby's for our every day stuff but use Mikasa for our nicer stuff...I think we have enough for a small restaurant lol.

Mikasa is pretty nice and the stolzle stuff is pretty cool too, thanks guys! making my life a bit easier.

Latest posts

Back