san mai 150 petty for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
DT carbon core with 403 stainless clad blade.

Quilted maple and paper micarta handle.

$450.00 shipped conus.

Hope you like it.

Hoss

007.jpg

009.jpg

Wow, good thing there is not an "Add to Cart" button next to that, or it would already be in my basket! That looks great, especially the handle. If I had not added 3 pettys over the last couple months I would gladly give this one a home. Based on my experience with your ITK petty, you really know how to grind pettys. My ITK may not be the prettiest one that I have, but no question it outcuts all the rest and sees the most board time by far.

Not the fastest, but pretty fast sale!

Wait... I need to get your naming system right, is the DT carbon the "mystery" or the "spicy", or 52100?
Great looking knife Taylor, you will love it!

Not the fastest, but pretty fast sale!

Monday mornings are a little slow around here I guess. I was way off with my estimate of five minutes.

Congrats on the (albeit slow) sale Devin. ;)

And congrats to Taylor on a great score.

I'm sure I will, I've been waiting for a while to try out Devin's stuff, and couldn't pass this up! Though, I'm hoping this will only be one of many when all is said and done.
Thanks for throwing a dog a bone Hoss! Great looking knife, can't wait to get it in my hands!

Wait... I need to get your naming system right, is the DT carbon the "mystery" or the "spicy", or 52100?
Great looking knife Taylor, you will love it!

Mystery carbon. TK said I should call it DT carbon, and I always do what TK says. he he

Hoss

Just letting you know the knife arrived today! Already had find stuff in my fridge to cut, and I must say it's doing well so far. Looks even better in person than what the pictures show!! Love the different colors showing in the carbon... Has a mysterious feel to it :D

Back