Quantcast
If you are looking for Unicorn Magnum Plus Pepper Mill.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you are looking for Unicorn Magnum Plus Pepper Mill..

I tried to purchase and the site seems to be having problems so I could not complete check out etc. If anyone has a extra. PM me!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

The thing is, it's not coming out to $25 per
    It's $55 total since 5.50 for shipping, so it comes down to $28 or so for each and then to ship it over, additional $5-8 depending on a location. This however, would a great way to make friends outside the USA

Played around with it a few minutes myself, and nothing will load into the cart.

Im hoping someone that knows how to use a computer snagged a couple and will part with one so I can have a "real" pepper grinder!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Im hoping someone that knows how to use a computer snagged a couple and will part with one so I can have a "real" pepper grinder!!
    I got you covered

Well the coupon is pretty limited, but the site has an ice cream maker, silpats, and tart pans that I want. The coupon applies to those, so I may go for a second round. It'd end up 10 bucks cheaper than Amazon, so I'm trying to see if that 10 bucks is worth the extra week of wait time for the items to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by heirkb View Post
    Well the coupon is pretty limited, but the site has an ice cream maker, silpats, and tart pans that I want. The coupon applies to those, so I may go for a second round. It'd end up 10 bucks cheaper than Amazon, so I'm trying to see if that 10 bucks is worth the extra week of wait time for the items to arrive.
    That's the key I think. Many of the items are not even a great buy due to their pricing & coupon restrictions, however, few gems do exist

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

The immersion blender ($30, $1 more than amazon) might help some push up their carts: http://store.steamykitchen.com/detai...n-by-cuisinart

The discount did not apply for me when I had only the two, so I picked up a set of kuhn rikon peelers (3). A buck or so more expensive than amazon but whatever. Maybe its just that I clicked something weird but thats okay, I can always use peelers. Thanks for the deal. I'll try to see what else I can buy on that site since its a good coupon. Any other suggestions of stuff? Anyone know how that fish spatula is compared to well reviewed ones like the wusthof?

I want to buy a good set of tongs too but they don't have the Rosle ones (recommended by Theory in his other thread showing off his kit)...anyone try the OXO good grip ones? Usually oxo has decent stuff I find but never played with most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by slowtyper View Post
    The discount did not apply for me when I had only the two, so I picked up a set of kuhn rikon peelers (3). A buck or so more expensive than amazon but whatever. Maybe its just that I clicked something weird but thats okay, I can always use peelers. Thanks for the deal. I'll try to see what else I can buy on that site since its a good coupon. Any other suggestions of stuff? Anyone know how that fish spatula is compared to well reviewed ones like the wusthof?

I want to buy a good set of tongs too but they don't have the Rosle ones (recommended by Theory in his other thread showing off his kit)...anyone try the OXO good grip ones? Usually oxo has decent stuff I find but never played with most of them.
    I use oxo ones and have like 10+ oxo pieces. Not 1 complaint