Quantcast
If you are looking for Unicorn Magnum Plus Pepper Mill..
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you are looking for Unicorn Magnum Plus Pepper Mill..

If you are looking for Unicorn Magnum Plus Pepper Mill..

By far the best price is here http://store.steamykitchen.com/detail/170008
    Only caveat is, you have to buy 2, but then again, is that be a bad thing?

Apply coupon code C88456 in cart. It takes $50 off $100 orders, so your price should be $49.99 + like $5.50 s/h for 2

Cheers

P.S I bought from them before and they just emailed me the code.

Thanks ordering tonight.

Nice got a set. If anyone is interested in one, let me know.

Did you have to add some filler item to get it over 100? what did you add?

Nope. Two 49.99 items work.

To the OP, thanks for posting this! I'd been wanting one of those pepper mills for a little while now.

Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    Wow, awesome deal! I am a pepper fanatic and already have one. Looks like I have an extra and a gift! Thank you sir.
    Jason

I tried so hard to order something else in the 50-70 dollar range from that site. Had to come back to two pepper mills in the end.

So did someone get two for $25, and only need one? If so, I'll take one. PM me please.

I've always wanted one of these.

I got 2 as well. The problem with that coupon it has MANY restrictions. Here is the fine print. I got 2 as well.

The following manufacturers/brands have requested to be excluded from this promotion and do not qualify: Aerogrow, All-Clad, Baratza, Breville, Chef'sChoice, Emeril Lagasse, Emile Henry, Global, J. A. Henckels International, Jarden, John Boos & Co., Jura-Capresso, KitchenAid Stand Mixers, Krups, Kuhn Rikon, Le Creuset, Lenox, Mauviel, Musso, Nambe, Rosle, Saeco, Screwpull, Shun, Staub, Viking, Vitamix, Weber Grills, Wusthof and Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Schedule to Save Subscription orders, Clearance items and Gift Certificates do not qualify. Does not apply to orders that ship internationally. Cannot be combined with other special offers or applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change. Offer can end at any time without notice.

Are we going to see a few of these pop up on B/S/T?

I'm interested in buying one if any of you are interested in selling one.

However, if everyone wants to keep their two, I'm willing to go in with someone to buy one.

Feel free to PM me.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"