If you are looking for Unicorn Magnum Plus Pepper Mill..

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice got a set. If anyone is interested in one, let me know.

Did you have to add some filler item to get it over 100? what did you add?

Nope. Two 49.99 items work.

To the OP, thanks for posting this! I'd been wanting one of those pepper mills for a little while now.

I tried so hard to order something else in the 50-70 dollar range from that site. Had to come back to two pepper mills in the end.

So did someone get two for $25, and only need one? If so, I'll take one. PM me please.

I've always wanted one of these.

I got 2 as well. The problem with that coupon it has MANY restrictions. Here is the fine print. I got 2 as well.

The following manufacturers/brands have requested to be excluded from this promotion and do not qualify: Aerogrow, All-Clad, Baratza, Breville, Chef'sChoice, Emeril Lagasse, Emile Henry, Global, J. A. Henckels International, Jarden, John Boos & Co., Jura-Capresso, KitchenAid Stand Mixers, Krups, Kuhn Rikon, Le Creuset, Lenox, Mauviel, Musso, Nambe, Rosle, Saeco, Screwpull, Shun, Staub, Viking, Vitamix, Weber Grills, Wusthof and Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Schedule to Save Subscription orders, Clearance items and Gift Certificates do not qualify. Does not apply to orders that ship internationally. Cannot be combined with other special offers or applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change. Offer can end at any time without notice.

Are we going to see a few of these pop up on B/S/T? :whistling:

I'm interested in buying one if any of you are interested in selling one.

However, if everyone wants to keep their two, I'm willing to go in with someone to buy one.

Feel free to PM me.

I tried to purchase and the site seems to be having problems so I could not complete check out etc. If anyone has a extra. PM me!! :)

The thing is, it's not coming out to $25 per :(
It's $55 total since 5.50 for shipping, so it comes down to $28 or so for each and then to ship it over, additional $5-8 depending on a location. This however, would a great way to make friends outside the USA ;)

Im hoping someone that knows how to use a computer snagged a couple and will part with one so I can have a "real" pepper grinder!! :D

Well the coupon is pretty limited, but the site has an ice cream maker, silpats, and tart pans that I want. The coupon applies to those, so I may go for a second round. It'd end up 10 bucks cheaper than Amazon, so I'm trying to see if that 10 bucks is worth the extra week of wait time for the items to arrive.

Well the coupon is pretty limited, but the site has an ice cream maker, silpats, and tart pans that I want. The coupon applies to those, so I may go for a second round. It'd end up 10 bucks cheaper than Amazon, so I'm trying to see if that 10 bucks is worth the extra week of wait time for the items to arrive.
That's the key I think. Many of the items are not even a great buy due to their pricing & coupon restrictions, however, few gems do exist :)

The discount did not apply for me when I had only the two, so I picked up a set of kuhn rikon peelers (3). A buck or so more expensive than amazon but whatever. Maybe its just that I clicked something weird but thats okay, I can always use peelers. Thanks for the deal. I'll try to see what else I can buy on that site since its a good coupon. Any other suggestions of stuff? Anyone know how that fish spatula is compared to well reviewed ones like the wusthof?

I want to buy a good set of tongs too but they don't have the Rosle ones (recommended by Theory in his other thread showing off his kit)...anyone try the OXO good grip ones? Usually oxo has decent stuff I find but never played with most of them.

The discount did not apply for me when I had only the two, so I picked up a set of kuhn rikon peelers (3). A buck or so more expensive than amazon but whatever. Maybe its just that I clicked something weird but thats okay, I can always use peelers. Thanks for the deal. I'll try to see what else I can buy on that site since its a good coupon. Any other suggestions of stuff? Anyone know how that fish spatula is compared to well reviewed ones like the wusthof?

I want to buy a good set of tongs too but they don't have the Rosle ones (recommended by Theory in his other thread showing off his kit)...anyone try the OXO good grip ones? Usually oxo has decent stuff I find but never played with most of them.
I use oxo ones and have like 10+ oxo pieces. Not 1 complaint :)

I just pulled the trigger on two, anyone who wants the other, pm me. 28 plus shipping to you. Crazy cheap, thanks for the slick deal!

I have 2 Oxo tongs and I think they are great.

omg, can someone please sell me one? I've wanted one of these for a while. I can't PM anyone but I can communicate through email. Let me know!!

The cart worked fine for me. I put the coupon in, and it didn't apply because my total was at 99.98 or something, so I put in my zip code and it added tax and shipping. Bam-$56.

I wish I shopped around before I ordered 2 of the pepper mills. I get very anxious around deals and always check out as fast as I can when its a super good deal in case they fix a mistake or stock runs out.....haha

Bad habit!

Putting together another order because I need a bunch of stuff anyays like tongs, microplane, ....well we'll see what I can convince myself I "need".

Not sure if the code will work twice for the same address though

stainless.. not sure where non-stick ones would be of benefit.

I have two OXO locking tongs and love them. Both of mine have "nylon heads" (hard plastic), which supposedly makes safer to use on nonstick pots/pans. I use them all the time. I checked out some tongs by Rosle (far more expensive) and didn't like them nearly as much. Good tongs are invaluable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back