270 gyuto love for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
This is san mai with a core of super wear resistant steel and 403 on the out side. The edge on this will patina a little over time.

The handle is curly sycamore with a paper micarta ferrule.

I have been using a knife with this steel in my kitchen for some time now and love it. It can be a little hard to sharpen on some water stones. I sharpen this steel with diamond plates with great results.

Price is $810.00 shipped conus.

Love and respect

Hoss

002.jpg

003.jpg

Lets see how fast this one goes!

Beauty looking knife!

Is this your standard profile?

Great looking knife! If I hadn't just spent money on another one :whistling: I would seriously consider purchasing this.

I really enjoyed using a gyuto with this steel, as well. It really holds an edge a long time even with a lot of board contact. I've been very impressed so far.

choil shot (not the best photo)

This is ground thin, <.005 and then sharpened. It has a full convex grind and a full distal taper. The spine and choil are rounded.

Hoss

007.jpg

Ok, that didn't last long:doublethumbsup:.

This thing should be a prep monster. Great size, profile, grind and comfort; great reported edge retention from the SWR steel.

I love my 240 version in Spicy White and I like it so much would order another gyuto in a different size in the PM or SWR steel.

Back