• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Cutco Usuba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearly, both of you are mistaken. Cutco specializes in the takobiki.

I prefer my knives a bit more mainstream. You should try Boston Cutlery's mioroshi deba. I've heard the 270mm has got some nice spring to it and that the 1/3 serrations really help with the bones.

Guys, maybe we should review the forum rules here, ok?...
JUST KIDDING!!!

Lamsonsharp Gishiki!

Not sure if anyone else has one, but my Watanabe kintaro ame serrated tomato knife is wowing me every day I use it

Just kidding. I was trying to think what the most absurd thread would be.

Too much airport lounge wine...

k.

Thought that yesterday if you want to start it. We have a what are you drinking thread. We need a why are you drinking thread:biggrin:

Well yeah the Chef's Choice at home or this, I used to carry a strop but it took up too much space in my bag

41ntEe5E%2B6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Weird, shouldn't both sides of that read "jagged"?

One side should read "nails" and the other side should read "chalkboard".

Between all of us, I'm a knife snob, and I love my little edge grain maple board for quick jobs.
Ok, enough of that.
Yay, for Takeda Pizza Shears!

Masamoto 360mm hon-kasumi yanagi in white steel slap chop. Some people dis Masamoto, I think this is a superb slap chop. Anthony Bourdain approved :biggrin: Dice,Chop,& Mince in seconds.

Masamoto 360mm hon-kasumi yanagi in white steel slap chop. Some people dis Masamoto, I think this is a superb slap chop. Anthony Bourdain approved :biggrin: Dice,Chop,& Mince in seconds.

Damn! You beat me too it!
Now all I have left to talk about is my custom Shigefusa iceberg lettuce knife: hard special spicy white plastic core clad with kitaeji plastic san mai. -Marko handle and saya.

I win!

Between all of us, I'm a knife snob, and I love my little edge grain maple board for quick jobs.
Ok, enough of that.
Yay, for Takeda Pizza Shears!

Is that where you take two 300 Gyutos and put them together? - is that with Stefan's handle or Mike Henry's?

Damn! You beat me too it!
Now all I have left to talk about is my custom Shigefusa iceberg lettuce knife: hard special spicy white plastic core clad with kitaeji plastic san mai. -Marko handle and saya.

I win!

Hmm.. Not sure about your win, but nice post.:biggrin:

Back