Unusual Underground Koa - Very Dramatic Stabilized Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
These blocks were cut from the underground portion of an old growth Koa stump.
Very dramatic figure and unusual coloring. Prices range from $60 to $90. They were professionally stabilized by K&G.
Click on this link to go to the part of the web store where they are located.

Free Shipping Worldwide - Money Back Guarantee - Free Cutting if you need scales.

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a small discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Dang, I almost grabbed one and then realized it was $90! Holy moly. Amazing koa.

Dang, I almost grabbed one and then realized it was $90! Holy moly. Amazing koa.
If you enter the code repeat during checkout it will give you a 20% discount because you are a repeat customer.
That would make the $90 block $72 after your discount. That's like 2 average maple blocks.

What in the...
Saw the youtube video you uploaded and almost tipped my chair when i saw how much dynamic the block had.

What in the...
Saw the youtube video you uploaded and almost tipped my chair when i saw how much dynamic the block had.

If we are thinking of the same video, that is a block for Judd.
He hasn't seen it yet. He might not even like it. or????

[video=youtube_share;-Za-tDuFEr0]http://youtu.be/-Za-tDuFEr0[/video]

Amazing piece of wood...:shocked3:

Latest posts

Back