Japanese Knives Konosuke 210mm HD Wa-Petty in stock

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Konosuke 210mm HD Wa-Petty Gallery on Facebook

199830_10150118543233860_369479678859_6523476_8150693_n.jpg

We have a few of these in stock... i need to do a couple of things first, but i will try to get them up on the website for sale later today

Great looking knife, I always liked that shape. Just out of curosity, Jon: How would you describe the difference between a 210 petty and a 210 sujihiki? If there is any...

Stefan

stefan-
it really depends on the maker, but for the most part, the difference is minimal or non-existent. When there is a difference, it is in the size and shape of the handle and thickness of the spine. In this case, the handle is appropriately sized for the knife and its thin as hell ;)

Very cool knife. Jon, what's the "HD" stands for actually ?

Rio

Nice. Jon I just recently bought a 150 HD petty from you and am loving it, it was probably the nicest packaged item I have ever received in the mail. My family was over this weekend and they were in awe of it's performance (they never used a jknives), they are afraid to use any of my other knives, they say they are to "big and sharp" for them to use. I'll have to point my bro in this direction cause this would suit him perfectly he was ready to walk out with the petty he loved it that much.

Nice. Jon I just recently bought a 150 HD petty from you and am loving it, it was probably the nicest packaged item I have ever received in the mail. My family was over this weekend and they were in awe of it's performance (they never used a jknives), they are afraid to use any of my other knives, they say they are to "big and sharp" for them to use. I'll have to point my bro in this direction cause this would suit him perfectly he was ready to walk out with the petty he loved it that much.

glad you like it... the knives from this series are just sweet. 210mm is an awesome size for an all around utility knife

.... 210mm is an awesome size for an all around utility knife

Don't say that, it only makes me want one even more! If I didn't just recently buy my Ashi 150mm petty and the 270mm suji I'd buy one in a heart beat.

Originally Posted by 99Limited
"Don't say that, it only makes me want one even more! If I didn't just recently buy my Ashi 150mm petty and the 270mm suji I'd buy one in a heart beat."

Sounds like you need a 210 to fill the gap.............................

Back