Quantcast
Well I guess most know me from KF and FF forums though haven't posted in either much
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well I guess most know me from KF and FF forums though haven't posted in either much

Well I guess most know me from KF and FF forums though haven't posted in either much

Hi Dave

I heard from Warren you started this board so though I would sign in and say hi.

Joe & Dawn

Joe! Welcome, old turtle!
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

JOE!!!!! How's it going buddy? I haven't from you in so long...last May? I hope you and Dawn are doing good.

Glad to see old faces! Howdy Joe.

Marko

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMartell View Post
    JOE!!!!! How's it going buddy? I haven't from you in so long...last May? I hope you and Dawn are doing good.
    Dawn is doing fine now but I've been a bit under the weather but hell that happens when one gets old.

I've kind of moved on from the kitchen to cowboy action groups of late and having a ball with it. Cost me about the same as the kitchen but I get more exercise in doing it.

Hi Joe, great to see you around here! I hope you will stick around a bit. Please say hi to Dawn,

Stefan

joe....glad to see u here.....hope all is well boss!......ryan

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMartell View Post
    What's cowboy action? Do you get to shoot?
    It is kind of a historical look at the times from 1866 to 1899 and includes shooting, dress etc. Cloths and guns need to be of that period or exact replicas. They have several levels of participation so it is fun from the get go.
    --
    Joe

Hi Joe !

Long time, no post, but maybe more now. Are you still wavin' those cleavers around ? Maybe you can teach some other cowbys a trick or two ....

Take care,
    TQ (aka QEgg, Tom B)