Well I guess most know me from KF and FF forums though haven't posted in either much

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joec

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Dave

I heard from Warren you started this board so though I would sign in and say hi.

Joe & Dawn

JOE!!!!! How's it going buddy? I haven't from you in so long...last May? I hope you and Dawn are doing good.

JOE!!!!! How's it going buddy? I haven't from you in so long...last May? I hope you and Dawn are doing good.

Dawn is doing fine now but I've been a bit under the weather but hell that happens when one gets old. :D

I've kind of moved on from the kitchen to cowboy action groups of late and having a ball with it. Cost me about the same as the kitchen but I get more exercise in doing it. ;)

Hi Joe, great to see you around here! I hope you will stick around a bit. Please say hi to Dawn,

Stefan

joe....glad to see u here.....hope all is well boss!......ryan

What's cowboy action? Do you get to shoot?

It is kind of a historical look at the times from 1866 to 1899 and includes shooting, dress etc. Cloths and guns need to be of that period or exact replicas. They have several levels of participation so it is fun from the get go.

Hi Joe !

Long time, no post, but maybe more now. Are you still wavin' those cleavers around ? Maybe you can teach some other cowbys a trick or two .... :rolleyes:

Take care,
TQ (aka QEgg, Tom B)

Hi Joe,

Ain't it great to be registered on a board as a "Junior Member"? Makes me feel young as 65 again!

Hey Joe, now that Nick's here, you're no longer the oldest member ;)

Back