Spaghetti ...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peco

Banned
Reaction score
A twisted bolognese.

bolognese_challenge.jpg

looks totally bad to me... Or not totally, but close

Damn it if this is spaghetti

looks totally bad to me... Or not totally, but close

Damn it if this is spaghetti

lol, it was a challenge where 6 students had to take the dish apart and create something totally different. So maybe bad - but I managed to do what we agreed to do ... and now it's inhaled ;)

I love the way you deconstructed the dish. Very clever and something you would see in many fine dining restaurants with a sense of humor.

LOL :D

that´s a nice Spaghetti Pannacotta you got there...you got a lot of elements there..i like it...

LOL :D

that´s a nice Spaghetti Pannacotta you got there...you got a lot of elements there..i like it...

Wonder what the guys find out till next week - a twisted eggs benedict maybe :dazed:

Alright, I'll ask it. How in the heck did you create the pasta-canoe? Seems like it would be laborious beyond laborious, and the pasta would be shot by the time it was ready for plating. Now, I doubt that's the case, but I just can't wrap my head around how you'd do it!

Alright, I'll ask it. How in the heck did you create the pasta-canoe? Seems like it would be laborious beyond laborious, and the pasta would be shot by the time it was ready for plating. Now, I doubt that's the case, but I just can't wrap my head around how you'd do it!

A mold, butter, a single spaghetti starting from the bottom, add the next spaghetti where the first ends, build your way to the top and repeat with the next layer etc. ... + time! Not the quickest job in the world and I probably won't do it again ;)

A mold, butter, a single spaghetti starting from the bottom, add the next spaghetti where the first ends, build your way to the top and repeat with the next layer etc. ... + time! Not the quickest job in the world and I probably won't do it again ;)
Thanks for the technique.

Kick azz platin' skilzzz for sure....

Good luck on the deconstructed eggs benni. Definitely want to see that. Nice canoe, love to see stuff like this shows creativity.

Well, eggs benedict were not selected. Our challenge is Fried/roasted bacon with white potatoes and parsleysauce. In Denmark it's a classic - so it's gonna be fun to reconstruct this dish :D

must see pics when done. good luck, sounds like it should be fun.

Back