Quantcast
Bush Craft Blade - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bush Craft Blade

Thanks guys. This one is not my normal style cutter. But it sure is a great functional design.. And was requested by a local man who dropped by the shop for a visit after finding me on Google.

The jimping actually is my HHH Makers mark for this knife. I had done this on a couple other knives and he thought it would look cool if I could add it to his blade. Rather then a touch mark or etched logo. Heres a better picture of it.

Normally I have it just in front of the handle on the spine on some of my hunting knives.

Thanks again for the comments and checking out the thread!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Matt's knife! 010.JPG‎
Views:	35
Size:	269.0 KB
ID:	4802  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I noticed the logo filework on something else you did. It's genius.

Hey, has making kitchen knives effected the way you grind the blades on your bushcrafters/hunters/fighters?

Wow. Logo jimping! +1 on that being genius.

Thanks man. I think your giving me way more credit then is deserved.. But I will agree its cool!! and looks good without distracting or taking away from the look and flow of a knife.. Some tang marks and or stamps to me really mess up the visual flow of a knife!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread