Quantcast
Yoshihiro Honkasumi Deba 21cm - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yoshihiro Honkasumi Deba 21cm

Quote Originally Posted by heirkb View Post
    Is there some way to get the effect of vacuuming without any special equipment? Can a long soak in oil do the same type of thing?
    Before for handles I used a jar from olives [high but thin] filled with oil and the handle would stay there for two weeks, occasionally would warm it a bit au baine marie.

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    What's really strange is I was reading this exact review on the knives.pl site just today!!
    What makes it so strange? Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by bieniek View Post
    Before for handles I used a jar from olives [high but thin] filled with oil and the handle would stay there for two weeks, occasionally would warm it a bit au baine marie.
    I also do the bain marie with my oil/wax mix, but I havent found a jar tall enough to fit the entire handle, saya get rubbed with hot oil/wax.

Damn that is a lot of halibut. Guessing you work in a hotel. Can't imagine how many 6oz portions that is.

No sir.
    Actually quite small catering company. Flesh was after cut in 3x3 cm strips, sugarsalted and rolled, and then slow baked. And then protioned ~80 grams

It was served cold.

Thats what makes me use my knivesa lot I guess

Quote Originally Posted by GlassEye View Post
    I also do the bain marie with my oil/wax mix, but I havent found a jar tall enough to fit the entire handle, saya get rubbed with hot oil/wax.
    I have a small jar after pitted olives and its just perfect for whole handle.