Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anonymous Deliveries

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    um ya I sent them to a friend from school to send to you. He doesn't speak American, so he didn't bother to write anything. You can eliminate the middle man and just send it to Wyoming in the uk.

Sorry I know I am of no help here. Just wanting to be funny. Hope the search goes well.

Attention D. Barua - please contact me about the knife you sent in.

Thanks

If you're from CA and sent in 2 knives please contact me for instructions on what I'm supposed to do with them.

Another mystery alert - If you sent in a suji to be rehandled (a week or so ago) and did not include any paperwork or contact information please get with me so that we can move forward.

Thanks!

I sent in a kumagoro and a handle that tracking shows was delivered the middle of last week. I have sent emails to two different email addresses that showed up on your website(s). One was sent the middle of last week (4/18/2013) right after the knife's tracking showed as "delivered" to drsharpening@verizon.net and I also sent an email earlier today to JKSmailbox@japaneseknifesharpening.com. I also called today and left a message with my phone number. I have not received a reply to either email or voice message. I'd like to make sure that you actually received the knife and handle. Also, which email address is preferred to contact you through? Please get in touch with me and let me know what is up. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by X-JaVeN-X View Post
    I sent in a kumagoro and a handle that tracking shows was delivered the middle of last week. I have sent emails to two different email addresses that showed up on your website(s). One was sent the middle of last week (4/18/2013) right after the knife's tracking showed as "delivered" to drsharpening@verizon.net and I also sent an email earlier today to JKSmailbox@japaneseknifesharpening.com. I also called today and left a message with my phone number. I have not received a reply to either email or voice message. I'd like to make sure that you actually received the knife and handle. Also, which email address is preferred to contact you through? Please get in touch with me and let me know what is up. Thanks!

Hi, I'm sorry that I haven't answered your call or emails. I'm trying hard to work my way down through my backlog and keeping the communications to a minimum so that I can concentrate on my work. I'm a one man band and I have to pick and choose which I can do at any given time.

So you know that the knife was delivered? You just want to be extra sure?

Since I don't know your name I can't give you any details here but I'll get to your emails ASAP.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes...

Dave

Thank you very much sir! I've heard nothing but good things about your work and look forward to seeing the finished product!

No problem and I look forward to seeing the finished product too.

Thanks for your patience!

Dave

Even reading THIS thread fills me with anticipation... Ha, I'm so far down the line but still...
    Restaurant Murphy's Law 101: If you have 5 and don't prep any, you'll sell 6. If you do prep some, you'll sell 4