Quantcast
Footwear Poll - Page 16
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Footwear Poll

anybody have any kitchen experience with birkenstocks active birki clog in a kitchen?
    http://www.zappos.com/birkis-active-...fcTest=fcl%3A0
    the treads on my birki professionals are almost gone...not sure what clog to get next, anybody here wear merrell clogs?

ive been wearing merrell encore breeze for the past 6 years. super comfy, but offers no protection and is not non-slip, i wear them cause they breathe, i hate sweaty feet. but they do have a nonslip version i think.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    It looks like mine that I wear all the time.
    http://www.zappos.com/birkis-profess...fcTest=fcl%3A0
    going on 3 years, have to replace the insole every 6 mo., but you should do that on any shoe.
    Chewie's the man.

With Crocs you need to just wear them a size or two too big for ventilation, lol.
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

birkies are the most reliable clogs ive used in my experience. outside of work i usually wear addidas sambas or minimalists trainers/running shoes, wish there was such a thing as "minimalist clog"

Quote Originally Posted by NO ChoP! View Post
    With Crocs you need to just wear them a size or two too big for ventilation, lol.
    I'd be like a clown if I did that

i'm with you on that. i got a couple, one is a size larger and it breathes real well but the other one that's exactly my size makes my feet sweat like a pig.

birkies are the most reliable clogs ive used in my experience.
    tried these in a store once. surprised me how comfortable they were. i remember when i had birks slippers and those were super extra comfy when they were worn in. they got more and more comfy the longer i wore them. it's like they were part of my feet.

I think it is just important to get footwear that is comfortable for you. I have super high arches so something with ample arch support and a lot of flexibility in the toe works for me. Been wearing Keen shoes/sandals/boots pretty much exclusively for years. A lot of their footwear is waterproof and quite breathable which can be a plus in wet environments.

i have been using, use and recommend these:

http://www.shoppingclement.com/jerez...l-241-767.html

i'm trying these next time, new patent claims it lets you climb an oiled toboggan, and fit and finish/light weight remains

http://www.clementdesign.com/article...tement=cuisine

even in a kitchen looks=credibility in france :/

birkis are pretty good got 3 years out of last pair i had. also i have scoliosis and haven't had an issue since switching to these. dansko were too heavy. also birkis tend to get better slip resistance once worn.

+ Reply to Thread