Quantcast
Damascus billets for sale.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Damascus billets for sale.

Damascus billets for sale.

Hello and good day. For your knife making enjoyment, I have a few new HHH damascus billets. These are made from High carbon steel, 1080 and 15n20 combinations. Unless otherwise stated. All of our billets are precision ground and lightly etched to show the pattern.

I do offer a FREE service for knife makers. If you see something you like. But need it thinner. I will precision grind the billet to your desired thickness. Contact me for details. We also offer other custom damascus services, making billets to your specs. So if you see a pattern you want or need a specific size or shaped billet. Feel free to contact me to place a order, pricing etc. I just started on a order for a billet to be used to make a HUGE battle ax.. and just finished a order for 2 billets That were to customer specs and designed to be used to make swords. And also made a few pieces for a watch maker who uses the steel to make some crazy cool pocket watches!! Just as a couple of examples. I am currently working on a price sheet that will make it easier for you to calculate the cost of a billet, based on size, width length. for custom orders. I will post it ASAP.

POST BILLET NUMBER AND IL TAKE IT Please post Billet number and Ill take it and I will contact you with payment info. ASAP.
    For custom services, PM me with details.
    SHIPPING, I ship USPS priority mail and charge actual shipping cost. Average price to send a billet is about 7.00 to any US address. I will ship over international. Average price 16.00 If you want a shipping quote, message me with billet number and zip code.
    PAYMENT: I accept PayPal and will also take USPS money orders.

Kitchen knife billet #11 Random Pattern $210.00
    Measures 17 3/4 X 2 X .123"

Kitchen knife billet #12 Random Pattern $204.00

Measures 17 X 2 X .100"

Kitchen knife billet #13 Tribal Pattern $ 255.00

Measures 16 1/2 X 2 X .125"

San Mai knife billet #14 Laddered W, San Mai 1095 High carbon core. 250.00

Measures 15 1/2 X 1 7/8 X .200"

Knife billet #15 Crazy lace pattern $125.00

Measures 12 X 1 5/8 X .162"

Knife Billet #16 Firestorm $SPF

Measures.16 X 1 9/16 X .162"

Knife billet #2 Tsunami pattern 1080, 15n20 and alternating layers of 99.99% pure nickle $ 235.00

Measures 16 X 1 3/4 X .180"

These are ready for immediate delivery, you will receive the piece in the photo. I accept PayPal, and or USPS money orders.

Please post Billet number and Ill take it and I will contact you with payment info. ASAP.
    For custom services, PM me with details.

Thanks for looking.. Keep the sparks flyin!
    Its a KNIFE LIFE!
    Randy, HHH Knives

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

HHH Custom Knives T Shirts.

Billets 15 and 16 SOLD! Thanks KKF!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Billet 11 SOLD.. Thanks KKF!

Billet 12 SOLD, thanks KKF!

+ Reply to Thread