Happy 1st Birthday KKF

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Still Plays With Blocks
Reaction score
Happy 1st birthday to KKF. The first year has flown by and I am happy to see the forum flourishing as it has. So with the first birthday upon us, I will offer this promo on Saturday. But this will start ONLY when I make an opening post here. And I will do so when the most people could possibly be on the forum.

Here is the promo:
I will offer 5 boards at sliding discounts.
1. 14 x 20 Maple end grain board at a 50% discount $71.00 including 1/2 price UPS.
2. 14 x 20 Mahogany end grain board at a 40% discount $95.90 including 1/2 price UPS.
3. 14 x 20 Walnut end grain board at a 30% discount $152.75 including 1/2 price UPS.
4. 14 x 20 Cherry end grain board at a 20$ discount $160.90 including 1/2 price UPS5.
5. 14 x 20 Walnut end grain board at a 10% discount $196.40 including 1/2 price UPS.
6 - 10 8 Ounce Board Butter at 40% off $10.70 including postage.

(International shipping will have to be calculated differently.)

How this will work, when the promo starts you must reply by PM. The date and time on the PM determines where you will be in the line. I will start at the first PM and if that person takes the maple board, then it is gone. If they decline, then the next poerson in line will get the chance. And on until all the boards and Board Butters are gone.

If you have any questions, send me a PM or call me on the cell or at the shop.

Happy 1st birthday KKF.

Already ordered one I will skip so others can be happy. That is an incredibly generous offer. This will probably set a record.

Wow Dave. That is an awesome offer!!!

Thank you for offering this!!!

This is a fantastic offer! I have one one board already and two custom boards on order. So if anyone needs a little incentive, here's your chance.

Come and get 'em. They are worth every penny and more.

:hbday: PM sent.. :) What a great offer Thanks Dave!! Happy 1 year B Day to KKF.

Im super stoked!! :bliss::funfunfunfun::happy1::wow::EDance2::2thumbsup::yatta::happy3::hbday:

OK lol I just re read Dave's post.. and I guess I got ahead of myself on this one!!! :) lol Im still excited about the first B Day. lol and the great offer!! Very generous indeed! Makes me want to give away a gift myself. Hmmmmm..

Wow, that's very nice of you, David! With 3 of your boards plus a knife block in our kitchen, I will happily sit this out and let some other lucky souls benefit from your generosity

:hbday: PM sent.. :) What a great offer Thanks Dave!! Happy 1 year B Day to KKF.

Im super stoked!! :bliss::funfunfunfun::happy1::wow::EDance2::2thumbsup::yatta::happy3::hbday:

Hope you get one!

Very cool of you David. I have a buddy in town, so I assume time and sobriety with be fleeting, but I will have to try and check in every once in a while.

Good luck to all, and I am sure the lucky few (5) will enjoy them.

Yes, very generous of you Dave. Thanks for this opportunity -- though the rules remind me of the complex Australian electoral system. Just kidding. (and I am probably the only person who would find that analogy amusing) :)

k.

I'm confused.. :dontknow: Nevermind I got it :D Awesome promo!

Dave, this is awesome. I really hope I get one of these :)

:thankyou: David :coolsign:
and :hbday: KKF :helicop::party2:

Yes, very generous of you Dave. Thanks for this opportunity -- though the rules remind me of the complex Australian electoral system. Just kidding. (and I am probably the only person who would find that analogy amusing) :)

k.

Nope, with what's happening in aus politics at the moment, I find that very funny indeed.

Oh yeah. Great offer dave.

Nice Birthday present to the forum, David, thanks! Happy Birthday to us :)

Stefan

For those who have sent PM's so far, please wait until I start this on Saturday. BTW Thats for the interest. I'm impressed.

I am not sure i will be able to do this on saturday,(10 hour work day) but i think i will get a board from you this weekend anyway :)

Wow Dave, that is so nice. I would love to have your board, but if my wife sees one more thing in the kitchen (out in the open like a 14x20) when I already have a 18x24 walnut of another maker, she might use one of the knives, and I won't be posting here anymore... However, that doesn't mean that I can't get a board for my brother in law, who I am converting into a real knife nut.

Does this mean that this site and your site will crash due to all the refresh on Saturday? Hope they can handle the traffic.

Just have to say I have a walnut board from David and it is spectacular. If you can get in on this you are one lucky guy.

Those who already pm'd are now excluded from participating :biggrin:

I received a walnut/mahogany board yesterday and it far surpassed my expectations. The little lady called it a work of art. Whomever gets the deals will be happy campers

Congrats in advance to whomever gets the boards:biggrin:

Good luck to the first PM senders. I have a wonderful boardsmith, and I know there will be some more happy users out there. I suppose about now people are starting to monitor when Dave comes online, looking for that green little dot and his username at the bottom of the main forum page. When that happens, the board vultures will be out ;)

k.

Remember the rules...

The replies must be by PM so I can have a date and time stamp.
The first responder gets the first board offered. If they decline the offer will go to the next one in line and so on until the five boards and Board Butters are gone.

I will contact each of the responders to see what their choice is until I have gone through the boards.

I will post on the forum the results.

Good luck to all.

OPEN! Start the PM's.[/B]

I have 3 boards already, so I will just lean back and watch the frenzie... Good luck!

Stefan

If I wasn't waiting on my custom board from you Dave, I'd be jumping all over this. Thanks for celebrating the KKF birthday in style!

Latest posts

Back