Non kitchen knife, had to share.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
Just got this one finished this morning...Been working on it in between other knives, so it has taken probably 3 months.
Fossil walrus handle
Deker's Micro W's damascus blade
HHH explosion damascus guard and spacer, textured and carved.
Sorry for the crappy pic's, buddy is a pro photographer, he get's it this weekend after i make a sheath and he is going to shoot a few(hundred) pics for me.
2012-02-24_10-11-21_582.jpg

2012-02-24_10-04-34_103.jpg

What do you guys think?

Beautiful blade and bolster guard - How smooth is that handle though - Looks like it would be slippery once you get it wet / bloody.

so clean! Mike, beautiful lines on that knife. The Chosen materials compliment each other well.

Very nice! I could see working on some broccoli with that!

Absolutely gorgeous Mike, i'm in love with that, and i'm not even really into outdoor type knives:D

excellent, we need to work on that logo though. need to see more of the blade.lol

I agree. I had a new logo made, but this blade has been done since Ashokan...I work on it a few minutes here and there, when i am waiting on other projects. I figured it was time for it to get done. I am currently working on making a sheath, as i can do it in my living room while watching tv with the wife :)

I think a larger version of that handle and guard would look great on a big carving knife.:idea2:

Latest posts

Back