Quantcast
Advice for chef coat in LONG size/ not just BIG
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advice for chef coat in LONG size/ not just BIG

Advice for chef coat in LONG size/ not just BIG

Often times I find XXL to be too short, so I go XXXL, which really only adds girth and not length. I have recently switched to XXLT for my normal clothes, but in search of Chef Coats, I contacted Chef Wear, and they soon after started to produce the 5-Star in white in a tall size. So far they are the only ones I could find.

Any advice on a custom site that's not too pricey?
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Look at chefuniforms.com I have their coats and they are pretty decent for the price. Ialmost have the same problem but I cannot find bistro aprons with long strings.

I wear the Chefwear Tall also. Would love to know of any alternatives too.

-AJ

Culinary Classics can make one in a tall size for you (custom jacket), but they tend to run on the expensive side. With that said though, I have few coats from them and they're among the best I have.
    Bork, Bork, Bork!

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    A good budget jacket -Chef Works. The Restaurant Depot in my town sells them. I don't think they do tall sizes, but I feel like their coats run a little larger and taller than any other brand. Super cheap too. If you've got a Restaurant Depot in town, I would try one on.
    http://www.chefworks.com/?page=shop/...oa2q6sgea2gu33

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    A good budget jacket -Chef Works. The Restaurant Depot in my town sells them. I don't think they do tall sizes, but I feel like their coats run a little larger and taller than any other brand. Super cheap too. If you've got a Restaurant Depot in town, I would try one on.
    http://www.chefworks.com/?page=shop/...oa2q6sgea2gu33
    I shop at that exact RD they are cheap, their pants also run pretty long.

I've bought Chefworks stuff and it was pretty good, just trousers though and yes they do go a little big which is good after you've washed them loads of times. Sizes for Chef clothes are really weird, I'm 6'2 and 190lbs and I wear Small jackets

+ Reply to Thread