Advice for chef coat in LONG size/ not just BIG

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NO ChoP!

Old Head
Reaction score
Often times I find XXL to be too short, so I go XXXL, which really only adds girth and not length. I have recently switched to XXLT for my normal clothes, but in search of Chef Coats, I contacted Chef Wear, and they soon after started to produce the 5-Star in white in a tall size. So far they are the only ones I could find.

Any advice on a custom site that's not too pricey?

Look at chefuniforms.com I have their coats and they are pretty decent for the price. Ialmost have the same problem but I cannot find bistro aprons with long strings.

I wear the Chefwear Tall also. Would love to know of any alternatives too.

-AJ

Culinary Classics can make one in a tall size for you (custom jacket), but they tend to run on the expensive side. With that said though, I have few coats from them and they're among the best I have.

I've bought Chefworks stuff and it was pretty good, just trousers though and yes they do go a little big which is good after you've washed them loads of times. Sizes for Chef clothes are really weird, I'm 6'2 and 190lbs and I wear Small jackets

Back