Quantcast
Random: Anyone else watching Murray "Charles Bronson" Carter? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Random: Anyone else watching Murray "Charles Bronson" Carter?

Quote Originally Posted by stevenStefano View Post
    Thought both videos were sorta interesting. The second one was a little odd with the motorbike but it is an interesting idea he has with giving store credit if you send him your jigs. He has his own style and I don't see anything wrong with it
    +1. I didn't really have a problem with them. A little wierd...

He's collecting the jigs for some sort of secret publicity stunt. I mean, really? A knife-sharpening publicity stunt? What could be sillier/nerdier/more interesting than that?

I think it's cool that he has been doing this for so long, but still can talk blades like a teenager.

My favorite part of these, though, has to be when he is talking about jigs out of the back of his car and picking them up, denigrating them, and then he tosses them back in the box, handling them like they are scrap from the wood pile. Maybe over doing it nonverbally, but funny to me nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by BurkeCutlery View Post
    My favorite part of these, though, has to be when he is talking about jigs out of the back of his car and picking them up, denigrating them, and then he tosses them back in the box, handling them like they are scrap from the wood pile. Maybe over doing it nonverbally, but funny to me nonetheless.
    Yea, I liked that one, too. I kinda like them all. Like a bad TV show that you can't stop watching.

Its really funny I been thinking about it for quite a while, how a person can change.

You remember him from his first long sharpening movie? Long hair, looking kinda out of his ti ts, but also very honest. Little naive?

After those Jesus tshirts and talking of god like he would be a preacher or some...

Now this style, I dont know, for me his eyes are no longer so honest. If that expression is not too heavy

I like his Dexter killing shirts

why do people dislike him? I think hes great, makes awesome knives and preaches the stone, what is there not to like?

+ Reply to Thread